Effective AUGUST 8, 2018.
The Site is not intended to provide health care or health care related services. Furthermore, this Site is not intended for children and Fresh Lists will not knowingly collect information from children.
Collection of Information
Fresh Lists collects voluntarily provided information including:
- Profiles. The Site requires Personal Information when registering for an account. When creating a profile, some information is mandatory to create a user profile. Some information is optional.
- Integrated Services. You may be given the option to access or register on the Site through Facebook or Google. By doing so, you authorize Fresh Lists to access and store the credentials that you provide and other information that the integrated service makes available to use. Please review your Facebook or Google integrated service privacy policies to modify information distributed to Fresh Lists.
- Correspondence. If you contact Fresh Lists by e-mail, we collect the Personal Information within and associated with your correspondence.
- Promotions. Fresh Lists or Vendors associated with Fresh Lists may conduct promotions that users may enter. In these instances, Personal Information may occur directly with the third-party Vendor or may be shared with Fresh Lists.
Personal Information Use
Fresh Lists uses Personal Information for a variety of purposes including:
- To provide users with information, news and updates for services provided on the Site.
- To contact users for feedback, reviews and/or concerns.
- To fulfill reservations and purchase requests on the Site.
- To process payments.
- To contact users for Fresh Lists appointments.
We allow users to opt out from receiving marketing communications.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Fresh Lists may disclose Personal Information to other people or companies under the following circumstances:
- To any Vendor partnered with Fresh Lists and the Vendor’s staff who will provide services/instruction. This situation is specific only to services that are purchased from Fresh Lists.
- When sharing Personal Information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that a user has requested.
- To keep users up to date on product announcements and special offers from Vendors associated with Fresh Lists.
- If Fresh Lists is required to do so by law, in connection with protecting personal safety, the public or the Site.
- In connection with a sale, Stripe, otherwise known as the payment processor of Fresh Lists, will receive payment/Personal Information.
- In connection with a sale or merger with another entity, or if Last-Minute-Ventures should ever file bankruptcy or have its assets sold.
When Personal Information is collected from users, users have the opportunity to indicate their preferences to receive marketing or market research information.
Third Party Sites
Contact Fresh Lists