Welcome! Fresh Lists is a one-of-a-kind marketing platform designed to engage customers and drive profitability. Running a business isn’t easy – one day you’re on top of the world, then the next day the world is on top of you. Business owners frequently ask us “How do I reduce cancellations and keep my schedule full?” Fresh Lists is the answer!
So let’s get started…(Setup time 5-10 minutes)
- Simply register to begin your risk-free 14 day trial. Choose the plan that is right for your business. For example a clinic with multiple departments may have multiple lists, i.e. ‘massage therapy waitlist’, ‘physiotherapy cancellation list’, ‘last minute chiropractic appointments’, and the lists go on. However, if you are a small business or sole proprietor, you may only need one list, i.e. ‘Sheila’s pet grooming’. To reduce any compatibility issues, use Google Chrome as your web browser.
- Enter company details including contact information, website and address. It is important that this information is accurate.
- Upload your company logo (preferably as a png or jpeg file for quality assurance).
- Create an email template to send to your customers. Email notifications are sent to existing customers for urgent or last minute openings. Also, you have the option of offering your customers daily or weekly updates. For more information regarding email templates and options that work for your business, refer to email templates – reward customers.
- Once the company registration is complete, add a new list. Label the list according to the service, department or provider (such as last minute physiotherapy appointments or Adam’s massage therapy waitlist).
- After your company list(s) have been created, simply add subscribers. Subscribers are current customers of your business. Additionally, Fresh Lists’ customers will have the opportunity to subscribe to your company lists. Customers are easily able to unsubscribe if they would like to remove themselves from the list and you always have control of who subscribes to your company lists.
- You are now ready to post available appointments. If you would like to notify your subscribers of a new opening or cancellation within your schedule, simply click ‘send appointment’. For more information on email templates, click here.
- Once your appointment fills, re-open the the appointment and click filled. This will remove the opening from your available appointments, preventing further inquiries.
Have a question, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org